How to Join
Join before your competitors do!
Visit our chapter before joining
We meet every Friday morning from 7:00am – 8:30am at the Manly Skiff Club, Stuart Street in Manly.
If you would like to join us or introduce your business to like-minded business people, we would love to welcome you to visit our chapter!
Coffee and brekkie is provided, we just ask you to bring along three things:
- 40+ Business cards
- $25 Brekkie fee
- and your early morning smile
After the meeting, just ask any member of the leadership team for an application form – if you apply to participate in BNI, your application will be reviewed by the chapter’s membership committee.
Requirements for joining a BNI chapter
- You must work full-time in your position
- You must commit to showing up to the weekly meetings (there IS an attendance policy)
- You must be willing to give referrals to other members in the chapter, and follow up on the referrals you receive
- You can’t be a member of another competing organization
- Only one person per industry may join a chapter
Still interested? Good!
We look forward to meeting you at our chapter!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or just give Rob Warburton a call on 0411 692 399.
Is this the right chapter for you?
In order to find out whether this chapter is right for you or not you have to keep in mind:
- Networking requires commitment
- BNI members help one another through networking
- Members being a team makes the chapter successful
- Participants have to comply with the organization’s policies and guidelines
Visit a chapter before deciding whether to join it or not. The best way to experience a meeting is in person.